The RB25 was pretty much disassembled when it arrived. A couple weeks after, it was put in the machine shop.
This is when we started to formulate the list. Marco wanted to do it step by step.
The machine shop cleaned and checked the block. When they found out the #6 was bad, the whole block was honed. The heads were taken apart and found to have no issues.
One of the issues people have posted about were the oil pump contact with the crank snout and that it is very minimal contact. Once they contact wears out, it leads to oil pump failure.
One of the best things to do is a spline gear, but at the time, Supertec made them and they were $1000 for it… and just couldn’t justify the cost.
I did go with the minimal upgrade though, the extended crank collar.
Originally, I was going to put the parts list here, but I keep adding to it, so I will just make that another post.